Friday, June 13, 2008

corn + truck stop = Nebraska










hello everyone, sorry it took sooo long to update. the school semester ended (thank budah!) but my summer school starts next week :( Drew is here in the U.S. and it is so nice to have him with us again!! next week we (miller kids and mom and partners) are all going to lake powell for a week to do some wakeboarding and jetskiing! it will be so much fun! I also don't think i mentioned but jason Aaron and I are moving to Nebraska the first of Aug. (mainly because they have the largest truck stop in the U.S.A. but also because jason got accepted to University of Neb. and because that is where he is from the tuition is much less! so we will be in the spending the next few years in the grate planes! Go Corn Huskers!!! Huuu? so here are a few pics to wet your whistles.

3 comments:

saltysista said...

Finally! He is getting so big and handsome. Good luck on your move. We are moving back to Hawaii the first of Aug for school.

The RC Miller Clan said...

oh my he is soooo adorable! I can't wait to show this to your dad. What a cute little monkey! I was just showing pics of him to my vt'ers today. I love the way he holds the rag in his mouth and holds his arms out like an airplane and the grunting?...ha ha ha that's funny as! Thanks for posting, it made my day. And just so you know, i would totally move to Nebraska for the truck stop too...that's why we moved here, because we have the biggest pineapple in the world probably!

Lynne said...

Cute pictures Angie! Good luck on your move to Nebraska.