Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Aaron Elder Boldt











hello everyone, well Aaron is here!!! he is beautiful and healthy and the most perfect thing on this earth! jason and I could not be more happy! we went into the hospital on friday the 30th to be induced for the second time ( we went in on tues. 23 to be induced, went into labor for 9 hours and was sent home with a failed induction) with high hopes. they induced me at 7 a.m. and was told I was going to have to haveto have a emergency c- section 16 hours later.




here are a few pics of Aaron Elder Boldt and Family. I will post more later hope you all enjoy them!

3 comments:

The RC Miller Clan said...

Wow...he is so cute! He already looks like a 2 month old. You know how most babies aren't so cute as brand new borns and all of them get cuter with age...well, he is already super cute as a newborn! I can't wait to see him in person! February! Yay! Congrats guys...

saltysista said...

Oh man I was just there!! Too bad I couldn't have seen the cutie! Congrats...it is the most wonderful thing in the world to be a mom ! Congrats on being a dad Jason!! He is precious!

Proud Momma said...

Congrats on the baby you guys! I just found out that you have a blog so I'm glad I could see the cute boy! Good luck with the first few months Ang...I always love getting back into shape too when it's all over...pregnancy really kicks your butt! Nice to see you guys are doing well!